Tuesday, February 1, 2011

26. snowtorious b.i.g.

on this icy, snowy, winter explosion of a day, i thought it'd be nice to present some nice indoor activities for you, my friends!
well, at least the boys:



 fun!



 those all sound neat!




 this is called a thaumatrope! 
i think i made one in grade school. 
it creates an illusion. whoa!



oh good, i was hoping for some example designs to start my crafting imagination!




...........oh.
perhaps a movie then.




(note: it would be unfair to not mention that this book was published in 1929)
(but....yeah.)




stay safe tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I am either stating the obvious here or missing something, but in addition to the ever-delightful swastika stamp, shouldn't the letters on the "AB" stamp be reversed? I'm thinking she drank the contents of all the bottles from which the corks came just before writing this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err--I guess the author was a man, so I should of said "he" when discussing the drinking/cork-gathering madness.

    ReplyDelete